Resort Style Oceanfront Home with B&B potential property now available in peaceful, quiet Corozal! REDUCED in PRICE!
Beautiful property with B&B or resort potential in Corozal
If you want to live in one of the nicest homes in one of the best locations in beautiful and peaceful Corozal, then this is it!
From the moment you enter through the remote control bamboo gate and drive up the circular driveway, you’ll feel like you have found your very own exclusive resort paradise. With a stunning waterfront, breathtaking views, private boat ramp, and dock with palapa, you’ll easily forget the time of day as you soak in the warmth and splendor of Belize. Twin Palms simply oozes the Caribbean essence!
Freshly painted inside and out, and with many extraordinary features, Twin Palms is located on Bay Shore drive, the most prestigious residential street in all of Corozal. Tucked away in a lovely corner of Corozal Bay, Bay Shore drive is a quiet cul-de-sac street, guaranteeing privacy and peace. But, there’s a huge bonus: The location is still only a 2 minute drive to the quaint town center where you can buy fresh produce from the local market or fresh fish from the pier. Even three of the top restaurants in Corozal are literally just a walk around the corner.
OPTION 1, REDUCED to $695,000 USD:
With just under one acre of beautifully manicured land, the property is impressive in its own right, but it’s the talking points and special touches that make Twin Palms so unique. First and foremost is the awe-inspiring 30 foot mahogany tree trunk which serves as the main roof support in the center of the great room. With the umbrella-shaped beam structures extending from this masterpiece, this work of art is truly a sight to behold. In fact, the entire house boasts enormous ceilings which create a relaxed and refreshing open-air atmosphere.
Then there’s the charming jungle style porch, the palapa hammock retreat, and the rainforest mural spanning the entire length of the perimeter wall painted by notable Belizean artist, Carlos Linares. Dotted throughout the house and the easy care garden are other stunning artistic features, and you’ll be sure to make an impression on guests in the BBQ entertainment area as your friends sip cool drinks and sway on the unique palapa swing seats. The highlight of the grounds is the gorgeous in-ground pool with rock waterfall cave and elevated deck area for maximizing the sea views.
For the guys, the property also boasts a separate two car garage with workshop, utility room, and substantial storage attic. For the kids, there are multiple play areas including an extra long concrete driveway and fun garden paths for roller-blading and scootering, plus a basketball/sports area, soccer “field,” and small private beach. For the craft-minded person, there is also a 240 volt extra large ceramic pottery kiln.
Whether you’re looking for the ultimate retirement sanctuary or an incredible tropical get-away to beat the winter blues, Twin Palms is the place to be. Don’t miss this opportunity to snap up your very own piece of waterfront paradise. Twin Palms is truly unique and it won’t last long on the market!
NEW Recent Updates to the Home:
- Brand NEW ROOF with impressive vaulted, exposed rafter ceilings throughout entire home
- Brand new larger rear outdoor covered patio
- Brand new larger carport with vaulted ceiling
- Brand new garage roof with vaulted ceiling
ALL OF THE ABOVE BUILT TO HURRICANE STANDARDS
- The entire pier and boat dock has been refurbished including solid concrete pilings (not seen in current photos)
- Stylish brand new imported Caribbean style ceiling fans with lights installed throughout entire home (not seen in current photos).
- Enormous great room including:
- Extra large kitchen with mahogany cabinetry, brand new stainless steel appliances, and beautiful mahogany breakfast bar
- Powder room
- 9 person dining table
- 2 living areas
- Games area with professional slate pool table (included)
- Massive master bedroom with private lounge and fireplace, large en-suite bathroom, walk through closet, and gorgeous sea views.
- South wing which can function as a separate, rent-able apartment with two bedrooms, full bath, extra half bath, kitchen/dining, living area, and beautiful pool and sea views.
- Extra bedroom with its own full bathroom which, with its abundance of storage and long built-in desk, can be used as an office, study or craft room.
- Extra large laundry room with brand new front load washer, dryer, and giant storage freezer (included).
- Choice of well or city water hook-up. Full time well use means your water bills will be less than $10 per month! (Water your garden as much as you desire and never give it a second thought!)
- Just under one acre of beautifully manicured grounds
- Bamboo jungle style remote control gate
- Circular driveway
- Large two vehicle resort style carport
- 150 feet of waterfront
- Private boat ramp
- Dock with palapa: Boat, jet ski, swim and sun bathe from your very own front yard!
- Attractive and sturdy sea wall
- Large in-ground pool with rock waterfall cave
- Pool house with half bath
- Palapa hammock retreat
- Palapa with swing seats
- Covered BBQ
- Basketball/sports area
- Vegetable garden, mango tree, cashew tree, almond tree, banana trees, and lots of coconut trees. Experience the ultimate tropical dream: sipping from a freshly cut coconut while lazing by the seaside in your hammock!
- Concrete parking bay for car or trailer
- Concrete slab for shipping container storage
“Twin Palms” also provides a Rental or B&B opportunity if desired:
South wing of the house that can be rented separately or even used for a Bed & Breakfast. The wing (which can act as a separate, self-contained apartment) has:
- One to two bedrooms
- Lounge/living area
- Full kitchen and dining
- Full bathroom with shower, toilet and basin
- Separate extra toilet
- Walk-in closet
- Separate front and rear entrances
- Gorgeous views of the bay and pool.
- Attractive income potential: $200 US per night for Bed & Breakfast situation or $2,000 US per month for long-term rental situation
“Twin Palms” also provides multiple levels of security, including:
- 7 foot perimeter wall
- Lockable remote control gate
- Alarm system
- 24/7 video camera security system
- Tapco security/hurricane screens on all windows and sliding doors
- Furnishings and electronics
- 17 foot Larson open bow pleasure boat
- Toyota 4-Runner SUV
- Mitsubishi Montero 4WD
- Ride-on mower
- Brand new diesel household back-up generator
- Brand new, top of the line, NordicTrack X3 Incline Trainer (treadmill)
Make it a package deal and simply move in with just your suitcase!
Location highlights: Twin Palms is only:
A 2 minute drive to the quaint Corozal Town center including outdoor market, central park with clock tower, and lots of little eateries dotted here and there. Don’t miss “Art in the Park” every second Saturday of the month from 5-10 p.m., with live music, yummy eats, and stunning local art for sale. Corozal Town is a festive town with many parades and fairs throughout the year.
A 10 minute drive to the Belize/Mexican border and Free Zone shopping, and 10 minutes more to Chetumal where you can access all the modern conveniences you may need such as Plaza Las Americas (a large, beautiful western style shopping mall with a 13 screen movie theater) and big box stores like Wal-Mart and Sam’s Club. Chetumal’s waterfront strip also offers a myriad of casual and fine dining options. A 3-4 hour drive to the very popular holiday spots of Tulum, Playa Del Carmen, and Cancun, Mexico.
A 2 hour boat road to San Pedro, Ambergris Caye, a popular island destination off the coast of mainland Belize. The “Thunderbolt” water taxi travels to and from San Pedro daily and leaves from the Corozal Town pier. Or, fly with Tropic Air or Maya Island Air and get there in 20 minutes! The airstrip is less than two miles from Corozal Town.
Resort Style Oceanfront Home Plus three extra adjoining lots – perfect development opportunity! All for $995,000
This is your opportunity to own not just the resort style home described above, but now you can add these three adjoining lots below to your paradise for a true oceanfront oasis.
There are no restrictions as to what one can do with any of these lots or the home, so perhaps as a developer you might be interested in:
a) building a hotel or resort,
b) building a series of condos,
c) creating a very small residential community,
d) or saving this amazing piece of property all for your own special paradise.
Live your dream and you will own and enjoy a large piece of ocean front on the beautiful Caribbean Sea in one of the most popular areas of Belize.
Size of Lots:
Lot 1 – 1619.22 Square Yards (.335 Acres) $135,000 USD (if purchased separately)
Lot 2 – 2205.97 Square Yards (.456 Acres) $145,000 USD (if purchased separately)
Lot 3 – 1465.22 Square Yards (.303 Acres) $130,000 USD (if purchased separately)